Rockland Golf Course strives to provide private club conditions and service for our guests at public golf course pricing. Our facilities will provide the perfect backdrop for any corporate, fundraising, or celebratory event.
Facilities include: the South Shore’s premier par-54 golf course, the Banquet Hall, and the RGC Sports Bar & Grille. We have a strong history of successful charitable events and tournaments, and we are committed to making every outing a success, whether you’re out on business with a few clients, or hosting a giant wedding reception and shotgun scramble. Rockland hosts golf outings for as few as sixteen or as many as 100 or more players.
Pricing for all outings includes: greens fees, golf carts, prizes, bonuses, and much more! The full range of options and pricing are listed below, and be sure to view our outings package for further details. Our outing coordinator will be happy to assist in planning your event. Call us at (781 871 0480), or email Johnny D (GM) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2020 Base Rate per person
Weekdays: $50 Weekends and Holidays: $55 (after 2pm) $51.00
Weekdays: $35 Weekends and Holidays: $35 (after 2pm)
Tee Times: Weekdays – Anytime Weekends & Holidays – After 11:00am
Shotgun Starts: Weekdays – 8:00am Weekends & Holidays – 1:30pm
Services provided with the base rate include:
- Golf Course greens fees
- Roof covered drive cart
- Pro Shop Merchandise Prize Credits ($5 per player)
- Cart sign with your group’s logo
- Contest signs (closest to the pin, long/straight drive)
- Coupons for $5 off Greens Fees on the next visit (one per player)
- A certificate for a foursome of golf w/ carts at Rockland Golf Course (minimum of 40 players)
- Use of Sports Bar & Grill (80 or less players)
- Discounted $300 fee for use of the Function Hall (waived with food service)
Bonus! Confirm 80 players or more and also receive:
- Complimentary Coffee Service at the start of the outing (Must tee off before 10:00 am)
- A Second Certificate for a Foursome of Golf w/ carts from one of our other SGM courses